Monday, June 2, 2008

Summer summer summer................

..................it turns me upside down! Remember that song by the Cars? It really has nothing to do with the season, but its still a catchy song none-the-less.

Got any fun plans? We are planning on going to DC for a week. As far as our day to day plans, the two older boys will be going to baseball camp. The oldest girl will be working, the middle girl is hoping to babysit, and the youngest boy...........nada, zippo, zilch! I am thinking I will take this summer to teach the boys about the Flylady. For those of you outside of "The Know" she helps pathetic people like me who can not keep their houses clean. Just fifteen minutes at a time. So, that is what the boys will do. I will make minor adjustments to her system to make it more appropriate for young people. She does this 27 fling boogie where you grab a garbage bag and throw away 27 things, I hand them a bag and tell them each to put ten things instead. I will break their room into zones and have them work in the zone each week. At least that is my plan. I'll keep you informed of how it goes.

No comments: