Tuesday, May 15, 2007

5/16/07 Mother's Day

5/16/07 For Mother's Day this year I got a fuzzy steering wheel cover, a bouqet of flowers, a grocery bag, dinner, and some hand made goodies.

I love the gifts my children make for me. Especially if the spelling is wrong and the coloring goes outside of the lines. I love the handmade ceramics. My oldest took a ceramics class this year in high school and I love all of the cool things she has made for me.

My steering wheel cover was terribly difficult to get on. Fortunately my nephew was walking up the driveway while I was trying to get it on and he was strong enough to do it for me. It is super soft and try not to rub it too much while I am driving. That's just weird.

I had asked for a particular book or grocery bags. I am tired of using the plastic bags. They are such a waste, so I wanted reusable canvas bags. I didn't get the book, but I am happy about the bag. I figure that everytime I go to the store I will get one until I have enough.

No comments: